Thursday, June 10, 2010

Summertime Plans

Nick and I have a FULL summer planned. Next weekend we are going to Park city for the weekend to celebrate our wedding anniversary. The weekend after that we are driving to Colorado for a super fun Alletto family reunion. The weekend after that we are driving to Wyoming for to celebrate the Fourth of July with Nick's family. THEN, the next week, Nick and I are driving to California for the Maughan Family Reunion (my mom's family). All the while, Nick will be in football training and I will be in school (full-time).YIKES!!! As fun as all of these plans sound, I am a little nervous for a coupe of reasons.
1. I don't want to fall behind in school (and I'm sure Nick doesn't want to loose any stream in football).
2. Driving with a 2 month old baby for hours does NOT sound very easy or fun.

However, I am determined to have a good summer and enjoy all of the fun activities coming up for our family.

No comments: