Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Been a While

Hello friends and family!

Man, It's been a long time since I updated this blog. A lot has happened to our family since our last post.

Nick began his last and final football season as a BYU cougar. We are a little sad to be ending our BYU football experience but are very excited for the final season and hope Nick has a great one. Nick also just began his last semester at BYU as a Business: Finance major. He is working very hard and staying very busy! Go Nick!

I graduated from BYU! It was a mad dash to the finish. I am glad to be done so that I can focus my time on being a wife and mother. I love being a stay-at-home mom.

Boston is such a joy to our family. Boston has grown so much!!! He is still measuring tall for his age. He has learned how to roll over, grasp toys and objects, laugh and play games like peek-a-boo. He likes being outside, going on walks, reading books (with mommy), singing songs, and playing with toys. Ahh...he is such a sweetheart.

Well...there is a brief update of our family.

No comments: