Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things

1. Cupcakes

I love sweets in general, but have recently become infatuated with these little sweet treats. They are small, but can satisfy any sweet tooth attack!

2. Aveeno Body Wash

This stuff is wonderful! Smells terrific, and makes my skin feel so nice.

3. Joe's Jeans
I was introduced to these jeans by Alena Kelly back in college. I would steal her pair all the time. These jeans are AWESOME!!! Whenever I wear a pair, I feel like a million bucks.

4. Mentha Shine Lip Gloss

I've had the same tube since FOREVER. This stuff is fresh, soothing and SUPER shiny!

5. Petunia Pickle Bottom Diaper Bag

This was my one splurge for baby things. I love this diaper bag because it is functional as a diaper bag but also very cute.

6. Ina Garten, "Barefoot Contessa"

I love to watch this lady cook. She inspires me to try new things in the kitchen.

7. Journal Writing

I love to get my thoughts down on paper. I especially love being able to look back and learn about myself from past entries.

8. Clinique High Impact Mascara

I have used this mascara since high school. I'm completely sold. An overall solid mascara that I can count on.

9. Target

I could spend hours and hundreds in this store.

10. Down Comforter

This was my birthday gift last year from my husband. What a great gift! I love how cozy and warm they are.

1 comment:

Sarah Osborne said...

You have a Petunia Picklebottom too?! I've been trying to talk myself out of getting one b/c of how expensive they are, but it seems like every mama has one and says they are the best! Oh decisions. I'm going to have to try that mascara you recommended.