Saturday, February 14, 2009

Well, this Valentine's Day was a good one!!! Krista and I had a few things to do in the morning (i.e. Krista had to write the talk that I assigned her...hahaha). But this afternoon we headed out to South Salt Lake where we went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner. I had called beforehand and found out that they don't do reservations and that we should anticipate a 2-hour wait!

So we decided to get there at about 3:00 in order to eat at 5. In the mean time, we walked around Fashion Place Mall and did a little bit of "harmless window shopping" (to which I say "ya right!") Luckily we got out unscathed (and just as poor as when we went in).

Dinner was Delicious and if anyone is looking for a review of the Cheesecake Factory before they decide to go, We LOVED it!

For this Valentine's Day, Krista and I gave ourselves a 5-dollar budget. I decided to get Krista a big print of a family picture that we took over Christmas break in Parker. Krista got me some shoe laces! I really needed them and I'm really glad she was so observant that I needed them! It was a great Valentines day!

Here are some pictures that we took on our way out the door to go to The Cheesecake Factory, as well as a couple of us right when we got our food! Yum, yum!
As you may or may not be able to see, Krista got the Shepherd's Pie (it was good, but she told me afterwords wouldn't get it again); and I got a GIGANTIC double cheese burger (it was almost too big to handle; I had to eat it from top to bottom, two bites at a time because it was so tall!)

Over all, Krista and I had SUCH fun Valentine's Day!

No comments: