Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Spring is here...almost.

I love spring weather. In Utah, it makes an occasional stop in between snow and rain storms :/ Funny how the weather here cannot make up its mind. I anticipate the warm weather to stick one of these days.

Nick and I started Spring classes today! I am taking a two classes for my major(Adolescent Development and Parenting & Child Guidance) and one general education class (Music 101) this term and Nick is enrolled in Accounting and Fly Fishing. Here we go again!

Nick has enjoyed our short stints of warm weather by fly fishing on the Provo River. No fish yet, but we are confident that a nice fish dinner is on the horizon. :)

Here is our mini update! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Sarah Osborne said...

All right, just keep pluggin along! I love your new background :)